The purpose of ping is to inform our website or blog to the search engine servers that our blog or website content is updated. It makes our blog or website posts can be easily indexed by the search engine, then our SERP (Search Engine Result Page) rank will be increased.
Top 10 Sites For Ping Your Website
1. Google Ping – This is one of the highest ranking and easy to use ping websites out there for your site.
2. Pingler - One of the most popular pinging sites, Pingler is an old favorite.
3. Ping-O-Matic – Ping-O-Matic is a service to update different search engines that your website has been updated.
4. IM.org Backlink Supercharger – Im.org is an indexer which notifies your domain name to web analytic websites like Alexa, Woorank, Quarkbase, and many more including most search engines.
5. Bulk Ping - Bulk Ping is Unique Auto Mass Ping Service to promote your Websites and Blogs. A great website and blog ping tool.
6. Ping Farm – PingFarm is a service which notifies Search Engines that your blog or website has been updated.
7. Feed Shark – Feed Shark is a free online tool that easily promotes your blog or website by sending a ping to its partner sites.
8. Ping My Blog – They notify all the major blog directories in one go so that everyone knows about your latest blog post and website update.
9. Pingates - Ping your blog or website to 40+ search engines and services that keep track of blogs/sites and publish them.
10. Ping That Blog – This site has been created to perform a qualitative pinging on every new page or post created on your blog or site and not to generate unnecessary traffic toward to not working hosts.
Best Web 2.0 Sites List